JAPT @ Brands Hatch 12/3/09 from 7pm!

GTO Pete

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When's the next one on this guys ?

Well, if GTOPete is going to stick with the 2nd Thursday of the month, then the next one should be on April 9th.

If it is then I'll be there too.

Dammit :thumbdown: , cant attend this one, bloody shift work not permitting me again, hoping to defo pop along to one though :rant::bang:

CALLING GTOPETE...CALLING GTOPETE...

Any news on the next Meet?

Is it going to be on the 9th of April?

Did the guys that were revving their tits off reason enough to spoil it for the rest of us?

Please...need info.

Thanks

+1, really enjoying this meet so hope it is back on again, especially with the days getting longer!

CALLING GTOPETE...CALLING GTOPETE...

Any news on the next Meet?

Is it going to be on the 9th of April?

Did the guys that were revving their tits off reason enough to spoil it for the rest of us?

Please...need info.

Thanks

mihgt be able to make this too am on easter break as of friday :teeth: if you have a psare seat bullet, could i passenger down with you :blush:

mihgt be able to make this too am on easter break as of friday :teeth: if you have a psare seat bullet, could i passenger down with you :blush:

Sure thing, but why you not taking yours?

I have to warn you in advance tho, I'll prolly leave off at about 5pm, to hopefully avoid most commuter traffic on the M25.

Oh and bring earplugs, in case the K1 makes too much noise on a long drive, hehe.

Sure thing, but why you not taking yours?

I have to warn you in advance tho, I'll prolly leave off at about 5pm, to hopefully avoid most commuter traffic on the M25.

Oh and bring earplugs, in case the K1 makes too much noise on a long drive, hehe.

it was more to get an idea of what the k1 is like to live with it keeps tempting me its the price dammit, just a friggin steal :lol:

but i might bring mine just for fun, only haven't done much to mine, i feel a little under dressed car wise, until i get some of my bigger mods on. :blush:

A Zed is a Zed, even without mods they are still a beautiful car.

Last meet I spotted various other cars that were unmodded.

Among them a 1994 Honda Prelude and a 198? Toyota Crown.

Yes there are a number of modded beasts there, but also plenty of standard cars to even the balance.