Nismo V1 bodykit

R800NER

Hi Guys,

As you may know, I bought lots of bits for my zed....before I actually had the car. I bought an official Nismo V1 bodykit (without sideskirts) off ZEDMANALEX on this forum at a reasonable price considering how expensive these are from other sources (imports).

As I bought a GT4, I have decided to keep it relatively standard as it would be a shame to modify a limited edition car to the extent that I had planned.

This is a really tough choice to make and I know I will regret it, but I am sure it will go to a good home and finish off their zed perfectly. I know I will regret selling it!

img00405smallwl7.jpg

It includes the following:

NISMO Front bumper

NISMO Front Grill

NISMO Front number plate bracket

NISMO Rear spoiler plus mount

NISMO Rear Canards.

Full fitting kit

This Skirts can be bought from a well known trader on here to complete the kit and they aren't expensive.

I have simply opened the box, looked at it and packed it back up again in the time I have owned it. It has been safely stored and untouched since bought.

I bought it for months back at ~£1300. I would prefer collection (after deposit), but can organise a courier for this.

Here is an example of it on a zed, can provide many more examples if you wish as I did a lot of research before buying the kit so have an example in nearly every colour!

nismo350z1customrd8.jpg

:thumbs:

Price drop! £1100INC DEL ONO

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PaulE

Hiya

For some reason cant log in under my Dragonball tag - so please resend any info to this one for the time being

Cheers

Paul

I have had quite a bit of interest in the spoiler, but I would struggle to sell the "kit" if I split it down.

I am waiting on somebody to get back from holiday who might buy the bits for his roadster, so he might not require the spoiler. Until then, I would like to keep this as a kit. :)

I am also off to spend Spring break with a uni friend in America.....so need funds asap (Nismo V1 kit OR spending a week with drunk American girls with my British accent...who can blame me.... :p !)

I spent this spring break in Miami and i tell you what was one of the best times ive ever had! trust me the posher your english accent the more the ladies flok to you lol

anyways back to the kit, you have a pm :thumbs:

I am also off to spend Spring break with a uni friend in America.....so need funds asap (Nismo V1 kit OR spending a week with drunk American girls with my British accent...who can blame me.... :p !)

I spent this spring break in Miami and i tell you what was one of the best times ive ever had! trust me the posher your english accent the more the ladies flok to you lol

PM replied :thumbs:

Bhavin (changed mind for a carbon kit) and Dragonball/PaulE (funds) didn't grab this, so I will be putting it up on Ebay in the next week or so, £1100inc delivery ONO (collection available) secures these Authentic Fibreglass Nismo parts :byebye::)

Must go so I can buy brakes to stop my zed ( :lol: ) and replace a skipping BOSE :thumbdown:

PROVISIONALLY SOLD - Pending payment :yahoo:

:yahoo::yahoo: Woohoooo about time richard :thumbs:

I can afford to run my 350z through May now ahah ...I have to pay for Insurance, P3 service, front and rear discs + pads (plus fitting), MOT among other things :scare:

You wait, next year I will buy another kit haha

I can afford to run my 350z through May now ahah ...I have to pay for Insurance, P3 service, front and rear discs + pads (plus fitting), MOT among other things :scare:

:thumbs: , Wonder if it will be a nismo kit again ?

:thumbs: , Wonder if it will be a nismo kit again ?

I will quote that when the time comes :lol: