Beware of these type of scams!!!!

herbie

Its odd how people fall for these. When the g/f was buying a little 206 it was surprising how many of them were 'in Italy' but if you pay the full amount they send it using 'a third party' who hold the cash untill you have accepted the car at the docks. i would never pay cash for a car i havent seen unless at a dealer

Something on there doesn't stack up in my opinion!! They buy a £30k car and then just brush it off like it's nothing and just go out and buy another M3.....doesn't matter how rich you are, £30k is still £30k! :dry:

+ 1 and if you have 60k to spend on a car you'd buy a 60k car surely. . . A little odd.

Something on there doesn't stack up in my opinion!! They buy a £30k car and then just brush it off like it's nothing and just go out and buy another M3.....doesn't matter how rich you are, £30k is still £30k! :dry:

Blimey! Yeah just read that post. Must have more money than sence! :wacko:

Blimey! Yeah just read that post. Must have more money than sence! :wacko:

i think if you read it again, she said she paid for delivery of the vehicle in full,

didin't say if she paid for the car outright.

my guess is she has lost transport costs and a deposit of some kind, but even then could still add up to a couple of grand.

sad case, at first was like she handed over 30k and she seems to brush it off, but reading more think she just paid deposit, still should be over a couple of £k's, sad sad times. Why is it over the past 3 years scam has grown out of proportions or has it always been like this in the U.K?