What have you guys gone for?!

shire350Z

The Z's coming up for its P1 service at 63K and while its in im going to have the brake lines, brake fluid, brake pads and spark plugs changed, iv already asked a few of the pro's on here what they would choose and just wondering what everyone else has gone for :thumbs:

Also what oil have you used?! :thumbs:

You getting Nissan to replace the parts with aftermarket? I had a quote for mine being fitted (i was supplying parts) when I had my last service and they were about double the cost of other local garages....

Went for Endless pads, HEL lines and Motul fluid. Didnt have plugs done...

no!!!!!!! just my local garage that does all the service work and bodywork on my Z :D

Do you feel the brake lines and fluid made much diff? or did u put pads in at the same time? just not sure if ill need the pads doing aswell!! how have you find the endless pads mark

:thumbs::thumbs:

I noticed a difference on the brakes and a little difference on the clutch, but bobby had a sit in my car the other day and had to turn the engine on and noticed a big difference on the cluch between mine and his....

Love the endless, loads better than the stock but never used any others so cant really compare!

did you notice a difference in brakes stew?!!!

how much were the pads?! :thumbs:

Hell yeah!

Not sure, I bought as a bundle. Contact dixon on the forum (dixcelbrake) and he'll advise.