Whats she worth???????????????????????????

wabox

£10k max :blush:

10K :scare: , dont sell it, keep it and carry on enjoying it :teeth:

Sarnie's right. I have a car pretty much the same, 60k miles, 53 reg, I reckon its £10k max. Keeping the fooker now, probably for a long time! The only problem I can see now is I spend so much on it I could have bought a 370z new :blush:

£10...ill buy it for £11 ;)

I'll buy your girly car for a fiver. Amanda wants a replacement for her corsa :p

give me £5 and your car and ill think about it ;)

:lol:

:lol::lol:

Wow....As low as 10k eh...might have to consider keeping her as second car. I paid £19k about 2 1/2 years ago...but it is all relative as the car I was looking at buying you can get some right bargains now!!! Just gotta justify to the boss in doors that I need a Z and an M5!?!?!?!?

:headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

£10...ill buy it for £11 ;)

I'll buy your girly car for a fiver. Amanda wants a replacement for her corsa :p

give me £5 and your car and ill think about it ;)

:lol:

:lol::lol:

Wow....As low as 10k eh...might have to consider keeping her as second car. I paid £19k about 2 1/2 years ago...but it is all relative as the car I was looking at buying you can get some right bargains now!!! Just gotta justify to the boss in doors that I need a Z and an M5!?!?!?!?

:headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

GoodLuck Bud :surrender::teeth: