370z at Middlehursts

M13KYF

I've had a letter from Middlehurst inviting me to go and see the 370z. Its' there for 10 days between March 2nd - 12th.

Appointment to see it can be made. You need to speak to John Harley or Chris Batho 01744 26681.

So if any one else fancies a gander there's ya contact info.

Might have know that no Southern dealer would offer such service!

I was in Nissan Shepperton (has been poorly reviewed elsewhere on the forum) last month and specifically had a chat about the 370. After chatting about my Zed and my nismo exhaust etc etc I asked if I could leave my details so they could contact me about trading in for a 370 when they had one to look at...reply was, umm yeah maybe but we dont really do that.

Dont deserve to be in business with an attitude like that!

well ent to have a look today. Was quite impressed. Very nice to sit in and feels lower. Cockpit is much improved over the 350z. Bose Sub is in the boot where the spare wheel was. Exhaust sound not bad for a standard one. The car is on the 18's. Its a P1 some a few things may still change. For instance no way to lock the petrol cap at the moment and no lever on ther seat to flick them forward. They do have lumber support now.

Some piccies.

CIMG1668.jpg

CIMG1669.jpg

CIMG1671.jpg

CIMG1672.jpg

CIMG1674.jpg

CIMG1676.jpg

CIMG1677.jpg

CIMG1678.jpg

CIMG1679.jpg

CIMG1680.jpg

CIMG1681.jpg

In silver and with those wheels (look to small) does nothing for me. Still dont like the headlights either.

Strutbrace looks cheap, sorry its not doing much for me at the moment.

Good pics though Mike B)

Nice one Mike. Definately agree that larger wheel look like a must.

I think the shape will look nicest in a darker colour...any word on how many colours its being offered in?

Interior looks good...though perhaps a tad busy...I think BMW got it right with the less is more approach in the current range.

Slightly dissapointing that you lose the spare for the Bose sub.

Sure when the 350 was launched there were numerous debates on design...but will all come down to how it drives and makes you feel!

Cheers mike :D

Looks pretty mundane and lacklustre to me.

Silver looks dull

rear end looks overly lardy

Why does it have an Infinity steering wheel?

The boot actually looks smaller for some reason.

whats with the cheap looking black plastic under bumper and wing mirrors?

Does it not have an aerial?

Rear spoiler isn't very attractive

I think the 19's and a decent colour would make it look a whole lot better :)

Nice report there Mike :thumbs:

I agree I think it would look better in a darker colour but it still does'nt do anything for me I'm afraid - that electric blue colour is still the best so far? Every time I see that centre console with the radio I keep thinking new Xtrail!! :lol:

Those lights and fangs still spoil it!

But...... wait to see one in the flesh ;)

Nice one Mike. Definately agree that larger wheel look like a must.

I think the shape will look nicest in a darker colour...any word on how many colours its being offered in?

Interior looks good...though perhaps a tad busy...I think BMW got it right with the less is more approach in the current range.

Slightly dissapointing that you lose the spare for the Bose sub.

Sure when the 350 was launched there were numerous debates on design...but will all come down to how it drives and makes you feel!

Well a lot of the press photos show the yellow but Middlehurst say that this colour isn't going into production. May be their will be a GT5 version when sony finally get round to releasing the game.

No info official yet so basically all the info Middlehursts have got is just by looking on the internet. At the mo their are three choices of interior. Black Orange (pictured) and maybe the very pale grey. Out of someof the imaghes they showed us the Titanium looked B)

Cheers mike :D

Looks pretty mundane and lacklustre to me.

Silver looks dull

rear end looks overly lardy

Why does it have an Infinity steering wheel?

The boot actually looks smaller for some reason.

whats with the cheap looking black plastic under bumper and wing mirrors?

Does it not have an aerial?

Rear spoiler isn't very attractive

I think the 19's and a decent colour would make it look a whole lot better :)

The car is pre production ie P1 so hence the steering wheel

Boot is not as deep as the 350z

Mirrors are quite large compared to the 350z

Aerial may be wired onto the rear window heater. Didn't ask.

Looks like Jacko in the first couple of pics???

I'd be interested to hear his thoughts compared to the TT quick cut and blow dry edition or whatever it's called....... ;):lol::lol:

The back end is hideous in pics. Looks like a cheapo chinese knock off design car or something.

I need to see one in the flesh.

the back end doesn't look as big in the metal or should I say plastic. I think the camera lens doesn't help matters.

CIMG1670.jpg

Also the headlights have bulges on like the celica ones.

And yes it it Jacko.

Thanks for the visit Mike :thumbs: Don't think I'll bother going now - you've done all the leg work :)

Still doesn't float my boat enough, not enough of a bigger change from the 350z IMO. The engine layout looks practically the same as the 350z revup, interior plastics looks very similar take the gear knob for example, the seats look identical.

Defo agree on the 18's they look tiny.

And I guess the rear wiper is missing because it's P1?

But...I guess it's how it drives at the end of the day.