Oooh working late today... wish I was home...

stanski

Glad the forum is keeping me focused! :thumbs:

Shed load of work to get through gonna be a late one getting home - may have to drop the roof to keep awake! Club fleece will keep me warm!

sea0363l.jpg

Amongst all the doom in the news about cut backs etc - they have frozen our salaries, cut back on overtime and to cap it - some projects pratt gave us death by powerpoint presentation last week all 20 slides of it about a project to remove old unwanted servers and how much money it will save the company, how they are leading green IT and saving the planet!! How can a global company that uses caustic chemicals be seen as green!! :wacko:

Worse bit is how enthusiastic this guy was about his presentation - hey were cutting back on equipement and streamlining our factories and offices - hmm no need to read between the lines on that one I guess!! :rant:

If nothing else I did learn 1 thing - supermarkets don't want you to buy their own brand stuff as they make more money on branded products!! We dont make stuff for anyone else as they worry it will dilue our brands (no pun intended!)

Anyway sorry for the rant just trying to keep awake! :blush:

The rant is perfectly understandable and acceptable :)

The bit about own brand is interesting... I have noticed own brand bran flakes are like cardboard crisps so maybe they are trying to put me off buying them :lol:

Maybe matey - strangley some things are better that the branded stuff - personal taste I suppose! :) (again no pun intended!)

Just found this...

http://www.pgtips.co.uk/monkeygame/

Blimey Stan that's rubbish :lol:

I know mate I could'nt figure it so gave up I was only looking for a pic of Monkey! :lol::headhurt: Do you see how stressed I am - things not going well at the mo...... Mayeb go back on autotrader ina sec and look at Astons! :lol:

Stan.. i feel your pain.. but just as my attempt of being the most miserable b4st4rd working this weekend.. and because you work in the same line.. thought i'd share my personal brand of misery with you......

I am currently sat in a datacentre in holland rebuilding a 4 tier 20 server, multi cluster sap production system after replacing the mirrored SAN's... flew over yesterday a.m. finished at 01:00 this morning, then back in at 7:00 and likely to finish at midnight tonight.. then back at 7:00 through about 22:00 tomorrow.... then back on Monday from about 08:00, flying back to Manc at 21:00 Monday.....

I have managed to spend about 2 hours on t'interweb looking for a car for my wife... we sold her strudelpanzer and she's running round in a miserable rented e200 merc .. (trust me the e-class with a 200 engine is biblically slow.. i've seen faster continental drift.... so i won't be driving that one again !!!!)

Oh, nice footballer express in your piccie.... you can pick up bentley conti's on the 04 plate for mid 30's.that is seriously good value....

:)

Stan.. i feel your pain.. but just as my attempt of being the most miserable b4st4rd working this weekend.. and because you work in the same line.. thought i'd share my personal brand of misery with you......

I am currently sat in a datacentre in holland rebuilding a 4 tier 20 server, multi cluster sap production system after replacing the mirrored SAN's... flew over yesterday a.m. finished at 01:00 this morning, then back in at 7:00 and likely to finish at midnight tonight.. then back at 7:00 through about 22:00 tomorrow.... then back on Monday from about 08:00, flying back to Manc at 21:00 Monday.....

I have managed to spend about 2 hours on t'interweb looking for a car for my wife... we sold her strudelpanzer and she's running round in a miserable rented e200 merc .. (trust me the e-class with a 200 engine is biblically slow.. i've seen faster continental drift.... so i won't be driving that one again !!!!)

Oh, nice footballer express in your piccie.... you can pick up bentley conti's on the 04 plate for mid 30's.that is seriously good value....

What is it about holland and sap!!!!

Feel for you mate.....got home after 11pm shattered and back in monday ....will feel like i have not been away... hope your finished soon?

Love the gt conti and watching prices tumble..... he he one day......

What is it about holland and sap!!!!

Feel for you mate.....got home after 11pm shattered and back in monday ....will feel like i have not been away... hope your finished soon?

Love the gt conti and watching prices tumble..... he he one day......