Which events ??

simon1618

As a newbie to the club, to which I thank all of you who welcomed me, can anyone give me an idea of which would be the best Zed events of 2009 to attend. If you reply and have been to Zed events please give me your list of your top three. Distance is not really a consideration.

Thanks

The first big one is Z009 at Billing Aquadrome. This is in May and is a new one for me.

That is followed by the Wales run weekend, I have been on a few of these now and wouldnt miss one for the world. The best combination of meeting the members and enjoying a great bit of driving.

September is another bus month, the Jockland Hoon combines another sociable few days with awesome roads and scenery.

Following on from that is Zedfest near Nottingham. It a joint meet with Z club and a great chance to see some of the older models.

The first big one is Z009 at Billing Aquadrome. This is in May and is a new one for me.

That is followed by the Wales run weekend, I have been on a few of these now and wouldnt miss one for the world. The best combination of meeting the members and enjoying a great bit of driving.

September is another bus month, the Jockland Hoon combines another sociable few days with awesome roads and scenery.

Following on from that is Zedfest near Nottingham. It a joint meet with Z club and a great chance to see some of the older models.

Is there a date and venue for zedfest?

Is there a date and venue for zedfest?

There certainly is :D

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16794