New Springs

ab350z

Folks, I bought the Tien springs that were for sale on here, but was wondering if there was maybe anything else worth changing at the same time as I know lowering springs on their own can wear the standard shocks a bit quicker. Budget is a little tight so cant go down the KW Variants route just yet, was just looking for some slight cosmetic and handling improvements. Sway bars worth investing in??

• 9 months later...

i bought some teins, handling wise they are perfect but i must say im a little dissapointed apprerance wise, wished i had gone with the Eibach -30mm kit now, -14mm at the back be cheaper just to put a couple of bags of suger in the boot. Not had them on the track yet but hope to go to the Nurburg Ring early next year, surpose being a little higher than most will sum how be slightly more practical

im also keen on getting some.. but been pounded by other members on here for the idea as i dont use my car for trackdays...

who by?

I've got the cusco sways & my car has never seen a track

I have cusco ones plus Eibach springs. Dont track my car or even drive it "sprinted" but it makes it look cooler really does make the handling alot better plus I feel safer in it now feels alot tighter.

I went for Teins in the end. Whilst I'd prefer the look of Eibachs, my car just scrapes some speed bumps as it is. With a 30mm drop I'd have no chance. I had it on track at Snetterton last week and it was great, although I could do with reducing the roll a touch.

I have whiteline ARB's on mine, makes a small difference but not huge.

You would probably find that the rear camber/toe adjuster setup will make more difference than the sway bars.

Changing the standard rubber suspension bushs for poly ones (Eg Whiteline) makes a big difference aswell, much more than the sways IMO.