WANTED: Headlight Lens's / Headlight Assembly + 19" All

nate247

Ok, so got a 350z last quarter of 2008 and absolutely love it. Love it to bits infact... Easily the best car I have had and I have owned RX8's, Golf GTI MK2 & 5 etc.

Two things niggle me however and both involve what I missed when buying the car (silly me).

One thing is the wheel stagger is all wrong (so need to get new alloys / tyres). But thats for another day unless anyone is looking so shift some decent second hand rims? Would love to buy new but funds are extremely tight currently as I am trying to set my own business up currently.

Anyhow, the second thing is that as you will see by the attached picture, both lens's on my headlights are cracked to buggery. How I missed that I do not know and its something I beat myself up about every time I drive the car (as well as the traction control kicking in cos the wheels are the wrong size as well) :-) lol (have to laugh or I will cry).

So I am on the look out for a set of light assembly's (xenon or normal). I have Xenon's but basically only need them to take the plastic covers off. If anyone has just the Lens's though and they are in good condition... even better.

I will be eternally grateful to anybody that can help as im getting a bit weary looking at all these sites etc and never know the best places to look apart from the obvious.

Look forward to any response though... All the best,

Nathan

wrjpgjz8.th.jpg

I knew you would be buddy... you've been a great help and tremendously patient with me (with all my questions) :-) lol

Just thought I would put the feelers out just incase. You never know and I have trued most other avenues this past couple of months.

Never thought this would cause me so much agro :-( lol

Ah well...