Zed watch

nurrish

£300 is cheap for a 'good' watch, that however is expensive for what it is. Im not a fan of the design either tbh.

If i had £1500 to spend i would get a nice watch, ive got other priorities at the moment though :)

That's my point. For £300 you can get a decent swiss made watch.

I wouldn't spend that money on that.

I think it looks like a kids watch :blush: I will stick with my submariner :D

I agree with Jay's first point. Sooooooo naff as per most merchandising.

As to Jay's second line - I find the necessity to let slip that he own's a very nice Omega rather distasteful. :rant: On the other hand it could be just because I haven't got one, having to make do with Tag, Brietling and Cartier :blush::lol::lol:

B) Lovin' the Breitling. I'm afraid the credit crunch has brought a halt to my collection, but still looking for when the good times come back

the beauty of good quality watch's is they can easily be converted back to cash if required..I have sold the Jaeger Lecoultre recently and it made a healthy profit (bottom row 2nd from the right ) :thumbs:

B) Lovin' the Breitling. I'm afraid the credit crunch has brought a halt to my collection, but still looking for when the good times come back

the beauty of good quality watch's is they can easily be converted back to cash if required..I have sold the Jaeger Lecoultre recently and it made a healthy profit (bottom row 2nd from the right ) :thumbs:

Yeah I know but that's a hard sell to the missus at the minute. Can you imagine trying to get a £30k AUdemars Piguet past her with the line that 'it's a sound investment as it holds it's value' !

My mate worked for Cartier, though, so my steel and 18ct gold Santos only cost me £1400 as he got it on his staff discount. Has a shop price of £3K+ so I'm well in profit if I ever needed to sell it. Love it though so things would have to be desperate.