Anyone fitted a BLUE FLAME exhaust yet? What do I choose?

givememorepower

I'm going in circles with this one, don't know what to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fitted a Blue Flame system on my R6 and it sounded mint! Not sure about the car sound though.

I haven't read that any of you lot have a Blue Flame and wondered if anyone did have one.

Nearly bought a K1 cat back, but a little too boy racer loud for my tastes. I want a quality rasp with some nice loud idle thudding, not a nuisance sound that you get on the nova crew!

:teeth:

Yeah cheers. I read the thread, but still unsure how they are rated.

They are on sale on ebay uk at the mo for less than £500 which I thought seemed reasonable.

Only thing is, I got in touch with Blue Flame and asked for some pictures of fitment to a UK Z on a standard rear bumper, with photo's of the full exhaust sytem so I could see what I was buying before I paid, but they said they had no pics. This worried me a little so I never committed to buying one.

Yeah cheers. I read the thread, but still unsure how they are rated.

They are on sale on ebay uk at the mo for less than £500 which I thought seemed reasonable.

Only thing is, I got in touch with Blue Flame and asked for some pictures of fitment to a UK Z on a standard rear bumper, with photo's of the full exhaust sytem so I could see what I was buying before I paid, but they said they had no pics. This worried me a little so I never committed to buying one.

I would assume they haven't sold many. There are planty of 'known' car exhaust makers selling Zed exhausts. They have a good reputation in the bike community (as you'll know) so it might be worth trying.

Someone has to be the first!