Quick Edinburgh weekend escape

stanski

We both needed to escape this weekend so we booked our fave place last minute :D Sort of an early Valentines weekend.

Watched the weather forcasts and took the chance to drive up in between the snow. We were lucky - sunny cold but dry, return trip was a different matter - 350Zed on a snow covered A road ......... :scare::surrender: Only time I have been glad to see a gritter! 6 hours to get home.

Since there have been many Aberdeen Car Park pics recently here is mine - in the Martinmac style! :lol: (That fleece is so warm!)

RD8Vi9KDm7.jpg

Nice clear skies and an odd Welsh Rugby fan ! :) Lots of fans and no trouble - more of a fuss on the cover of the Scotsman about Jeremy Clarksons remarks!

XE1lmiPGBv.jpg

Of course the locals had to take on the welsh fans! Can you spot them? :p

jnWAewq3cA.jpg

We even spied a drifting Zed at Hamleys! :lol:

56xw7vWaUp.jpg

You would have been very welcome bud, even though I am not there. :D

Glad you didnt arrive unannounced though, the landlord is leaving and had the bright idea of having a ladies drink half price night at the weekend. Lets say a lot of the guys in the village like half price drinks :scare: could have been a bit scary walking into the pub if you didnt know :lol:

is the 'WE' official now then?

Be careful Mike, Stan does not like to discuss his private life on here ;)

Must get a shot of my back wearing my jacket at the poker table. B)

Nice pics by the way Stan. :thumbs:

very good martin pose, just need the ciggie in the hand to cap it off!

Yes :)

We walked past this parked up Zed with a couple sat there inside it - and I could'nt do it I just could'nt go up with my club fleece with massive logo on the back - tap on the window and offer a club card!! :surrender:

We walked past this parked up Zed with a couple sat there inside it - and I could'nt do it I just could'nt go up with my club fleece with massive logo on the back - tap on the window and offer a club card!! :surrender:

You could get fired for that Stan. Shame on you. :dry:

:lol::lol::lol:

Pmsl, I can just imagine :lol::lol:

Like the pose in the first pic - doing a male model attempt? ;):lol:

You could get fired for that Stan. Shame on you. :dry:

:lol::lol::lol:

Dave I'm more likely to get Arrested!! :scare: Sorry...... :blush:

MartinMac has given us all the confidence to express our modeling selves ! :headhurt:

Dave I'm more likely to get Arrested!! :scare: Sorry...... :blush:

Especially depending upon what the couple were doing 'sat inside the car' :scare:

:lol:

Fortunately I think he was on the phone and she was just waiting for him to finish ....was'nt really looking and hello btw if your reading this and it was you in front of Harvey Nics! :D

Come on, where are the denim shorts? I need proper car poses from you Stan! :teeth:

Thanks Stew, I was thinking of eating soon :lol:

Oh you haven't seen what I've seen Martin....... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Stew! But nobody is seeing those horrible pics! :wacko: My early recycling attempts - jeans I just recycled into shorts well before people had heard of recycling and hugged trees ! :lol: I was tricked by the cunning application of Desperados beer (V nice btw) fool that I am!!!! :blush::headhurt: