Rear wiper noise :-S

M350ZB

Started my Z up before work to give her a good tick over and took her for a little spin, was rainging, then when at the traffice lights changing cd's e..t.c, i could here a wierd noise, its coming from the back window wiper, any one had any wierd noises or probs with this ?

Never heard it before, and dont no if it was just where it has been cold or :wacko:

hi mark mine had the same problem, first it was just makin a noise then it stopped workin altogether. had it checked the guy said there was water gettin into the motor? not sure where from. he cleaned it and dried it out, its workin again but still makin a noise. will have to ge it replaced sometime.

let me know how u get on.

ps u were one of the first to post on my thread- short term memory loss?? lol

hi mark mine had the same problem, first it was just makin a noise then it stopped workin altogether. had it checked the guy said there was water gettin into the motor? not sure where from. he cleaned it and dried it out, its workin again but still makin a noise. will have to ge it replaced sometime.

let me know how u get on.

ps u were one of the first to post on my thread- short term memory loss?? lol

Yeah noticed it making a wierd noise, hoping to get a better look at it next week, if weather clears up a bit. Been looking on the web and heard a bit about water getting into the motor's, gonna try source one just in case though ;)

Hey M350ZB

i took my wiper and motor out yesterday so its up for grabs

the motor is working perfectly fine, but the blades gone

Cheers bud, but i have ordered one just in case, hoping to have a look at mine tom or wednesday :thumbs: , will let ya know if have any probs.