Not so new - but I now have a zed!!!

the nismo's will look 100 times better!! i prefer the rays to the gt4's...abit boring for me.

Can't believe you have a set of lm gt4s and you are thinking of leaving the std gt4 wheels on it!! :wacko:

+1! just dont sell the others unless you really need to :) as roast350z said its ashame to take them off because they're part of the ltd edition but the Nismo's look way better plus when all the kit is on the 18's will look too small. Just my opinion :)

Hmmm, I am fitting the Nismo wheels this weekend (weather permitted) and we shall see. If I do Nismo kit the car, then I think the LMGT-4 wheels will have to go on to fill the arches.

To be honest I think I might have to sell the GT4 wheels as I can't justify keeping them as I need the cash to pay for insurance....it ain't cheap to insure at 21! :surrender::lol:

Hmmm, I am fitting the Nismo wheels this weekend (weather permitted) and we shall see. If I do Nismo kit the car, then I think the LMGT-4 wheels will have to go on to fill the arches.

To be honest I think I might have to sell the GT4 wheels as I can't justify keeping them as I need the cash to pay for insurance....it ain't cheap to insure at 21! :surrender::lol:

Spot on call, the NISMO's are made by RAYS and therefore much superior quality then the std GT4 wheel and although 19's probably still a lot lighter then the std items, but the key point is to fill those arches..

Nice motor by the way...

S1 HNK wrote:

the nismo's will look 100 times better!! i prefer the rays to the gt4's...abit boring for me.

Can't believe you have a set of lm gt4s and you are thinking of leaving the std gt4 wheels on it!!

+1! just dont sell the others unless you really need to as roast350z said its ashame to take them off because they're part of the ltd edition but the Nismo's look way better plus when all the kit is on the 18's will look too small. Just my opinion

+2

The LM GT4s are sweeeeeet. I think they are wider too so you should get more rubber down...

Spot on call, the NISMO's are made by RAYS and therefore much superior quality then the std GT4 wheel and although 19's probably still a lot lighter then the std items, but the key point is to fill those arches..

Nice motor by the way...

Are the GT4 ltd edition wheels not made by RAYS?

nice example mate. thinkin of mods already- i like it!

lovin the chrome in the front bumper btw not seen that before

I bought the mods months before I bought the car! That's dedication!

You can have the front grill if you want? I took it off as I didn't really like it, it's like stick on chrome which looks cool, but not for me!

Nice motor by the way...

No Stew have a look at the following link the weight gives it away and no RAYS stamping on the wheel either, also non UK cars for 07 model came with the GT4 wheels standard and looking at 350 at Mill Hill in thier showroom the 08 UK cars now seem to have the GT4 wheel standard as opposed to the RAYS depending on the stock cut over date.

Initially the GT4 wheel was introduced to the 35th anniversary model in 2005 and then for the UK 176 GT4's, the yellow was available on the domestic market as one of the many colour along with the white and purple, but the yellow in the UK was only availble on the GT4 and the white replaced the temper in 08, never got the purple in the UK which was a shame as that too is a beautiful colour in the flesh.

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/350Z_OEM_Wheel_Specifications

Nice motor by the way...

No Stew have a look at the following link the weight gives it away and no RAYS stamping on the wheel either, also non UK cars for 07 model came with the GT4 wheels standard and looking at 350 at Mill Hill in thier showroom the 08 UK cars now seem to have the GT4 wheel standard as opposed to the RAYS depending on the stock cut over date.

Initially the GT4 wheel was introduced to the 35th anniversary model in 2005 and then for the UK 176 GT4's, the yellow was available on the domestic market as one of the many colour along with the white and purple, but the yellow in the UK was only availble on the GT4 and the white replaced the temper in 08, never got the purple in the UK which was a shame as that too is a beautiful colour in the flesh.

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/350Z_OEM_Wheel_Specifications

Cheers. I always thought they were made by RAYS too. Good to know I suppose!

Interlagos fire is lovely but the best is Brickyard! It is stunning.