LOTS OF 350Z ITEMS FOR SALE (PART 2) pic heavy!

sunset350z

Hi all, here's part 2 with pictures. Again all items brand new unless stated otherwise. Viewing is advisable with larger items. P&P extra

1; Carbon fibre Nismo V1 style Rear Spoiler, has a tiny bit of damage on the top rear facing edge as circled in the pic, hardly noticeable but if you are a perfectionist it might be repairable, or simply colour code all or part of the spoiler!! Retail at £350, will accept £180 +P&P due to slight damage.

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

2; Nismo V1 style rear spoiler ready for painting, perfect!! Retails at £250 , asking £160 +P&P

020.jpg

021.jpg

3; Standard front bumper in azure blue, second hand, has a few slight marks on paintwork, but generally very good. There is a carbon cover fitted below the grille, so this will bump the price up if a potential buyer wants it left on. Both are open to offers.

010.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

4; Not so standard front bumper in azure blue. Many of you will recognise this as being on ESR's car. Will need a respray but structually sound. Extra holes for engine cooling all with mesh behind. Also Satin black Z badge with carbon behind, looks B)Open to offers. Will throw in a carbon duct to fill that hole!!

008.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

5; Genuine Nismo LHD car mats, can still be fitted in uk Zed. Sell for £30 *SOLD*

6; Polished intake pipe with Samco ends, Retail at £90, selling for £60 +P&P *ONLY 2 LEFT*

039.jpg

040.jpg

Thanks for looking :thumbs: Part 3 out now!

I like the carbon lip if you don't sell together. Let me know how much you want posted. I'm originally from South Wales (Cwmbran, Newport) so do I get a welsh discount? Mr bro lives in Risca still if you are close to there he might pick it up for me.

Everything in part 2 is sold or provisionally sold, (waiting for pick up). Apart from, ESR's old bumper. Still available, if you offer me the right price, i'll even throw in the carbon duct that fits in the hole you see on the top right hand corner :thumbs:

Defo a bargain for someone :thumbs:

Hello all, change of plans from the original buyer of the azure bumper, means that it's back up for sale. This includes the lower carbon cover. I wouldn't like to try and take it off to sell seperately, as its stuck on very well indeed. Ideal project bumper for someone to experiment with, as is the ESR bumper. Or good enough to fit directly to car. Best offer secures!!