A bit of help choosing a route please.

martinmac

Take the zed Nixy, Harl can drive it home :lol::lol:

Thats me in Luton now, the roads were great and pretty quiet.

Just a few things to amuse you, especially you guys with the tin roofs.

I left Cumbria in brilliant sunshine, it was 4C so I thought I woulld have the roof down for a while. Got wrapped up and put the wooly hat on.

It was great fun until...

A van in front of me hit and destroyed a pheasant. The feathers scattered with most of them landing in my car. Nearly caused a major pile uip with other drivers pi$$ing themselves. :blush:

To make matter worse, I was passing a wagon which had obvously recently set off. A large dollop of snow slid off the roof and a fair bit landed on me.

So I had a car full of wet weathers now. Had to stop and get the cloths out to dry it off before the eloectrics packed in.

Still, it amused others.

Take the zed Nixy, Harl can drive it home :lol::lol:

Thats me in Luton now, the roads were great and pretty quiet.

Just a few things to amuse you, especially you guys with the tin roofs.

I left Cumbria in brilliant sunshine, it was 4C so I thought I woulld have the roof down for a while. Got wrapped up and put the wooly hat on.

It was great fun until...

A van in front of me hit and destroyed a pheasant. The feathers scattered with most of them landing in my car. Nearly caused a major pile uip with other drivers pi$$ing themselves. :blush:

To make matter worse, I was passing a wagon which had obvously recently set off. A large dollop of snow slid off the roof and a fair bit landed on me.

So I had a car full of wet weathers now. Had to stop and get the cloths out to dry it off before the eloectrics packed in.

Still, it amused others.

That amused me rather a lot............and I can see why others were laughing. Sorry. :lol:

cheers Mart, was just going to text you for a traffic and travel report. I'll be around. Nothing else to do in the middle of nowhere but they DO have broadband..........There's only so much reading and walking I can do on my own. :)