Good paint sealant?

matth76

Never tried the famous Zaino. Always been a CG's man. Will have to try that at some point. My last steps during full on detail would be Jetseal 109 Sealent followed by 50/50 Concours Paste wax.

Nice choice! B)

Well my advice on Detailing cars comes from a very good friend of mine who details exotics for a living. You don't charge £1000 a time and get flown around the world to prep cars for such events as The Pebble Beach concours without some degree of knowledge. Maybe your idea of sealant and polish differ from what is truly the case. I hope this helps you in your endevours. :thumbs:

Are they a member of Detailing World? Would be interested to see some of their work :thumbs:

Well my advice on Detailing cars comes from a very good friend of mine who details exotics for a living. You don't charge £1000 a time and get flown around the world to prep cars for such events as The Pebble Beach concours without some degree of knowledge. Maybe your idea of sealant and polish differ from what is truly the case. I hope this helps you in your endevours. :thumbs:

Are they a member of Detailing World? Would be interested to see some of their work :thumbs:

+1. I get most of my detailing advice from a very well known and respected detailer. He's generally the most expensive in the UK and he can charge that for a reason.

As I say, each to their own. I don't understand your process of sealing before polishing so I'll stick to mine. It seems to work so I'll stick to it!

+1. I get most of my detailing advice from a very well known and respected detailer. He's generally the most expensive in the UK and he can charge that for a reason.

As I say, each to their own. I don't understand your process of sealing before polishing so I'll stick to mine. It seems to work so I'll stick to it!

I just dont see the logic of sealing then polishing. Polish by nature is abrasive, thats the idea of it.

Jim, how does your detailler get rid of swirls if they seal then polish and the polish doesnt break through the sealant?