Kahn RS-X

bhavin85

Hey Guys,

I havent got my 350z yet but shoud be buying one in the next 2 months :yahoo:

Ive already started looking for wheels for my Z and have decided on a set of Kahn RS-X wheels....i know its not very JDM but i love these wheels!

My question is what fitment should I be going for?

I know its 114.3 X 5 but what type of offset would I need for an "aggressive fitment" ?

heres a pic

60704d1206213964-hartge-classic-2s-kahn-rsx-alloys-indy-red-232.jpg

would love to see what you guys think! about my choice...they will probably be re-painted in a flat bronze color

:scare: possibly on a blacked out,black zed coupe but even then it would be ganster and not very Zed. Better on a blacked out Chrylser 300 for full drug lord look.

And whatever the car I'll never have intricate spoke wheels again- complete bugger to clean. Go for wheels with as few spokes as possible, that way you can keep all the rims fully clean and get to ( and see ) the Brembo's

lol I guess thats a resounding NO then haha

I do like them alot and I think they would work well in the flat bronze theme that im puttin on my black Z....I guess the whole point of modding is that its your personal taste :)

Ive looked at the Volk's and the only set that really stand out are the GTR's

I dont think id want 20's id preffer 19's and a god drop TBH so if I can get the Kahn's in 19's guess ill be forced to go with some new rays ;)