The Great Manchester Spotting Fest

manc350z

Well.. it's definately the day for Zed spottting round Madchester !

Tonight -

M60, near J21, 18:00(ish) - Black 07 Ragtop and a GM 52/53 .. looked like they were following each other....

Yesterday -

Timperley / Altrincham, brooklands road roundabout 17:00(ish) Gm 58 plate, heading towards Altrincham .

Gatley, A560 near Chadle Gatley lights exact time has left my head.. probably morning.. 9ish... 52 plate GM..

:) if you saw a filthy blade silver 07 gt .. that was me.. as long as it was being driven well.. otherwise it was someone else.. you are obviously confused..... ;)

I stopped trying to make eye contact with other 350 drivers after smiling at a lady in Reading in a blue 55 coupe about 2 months ago.. she looked at me like i was some kind of window licking stalker... so if you saw me.. wondered why i didn't look and wave.. and thought i was being ignorant.. i wasn't .. honest.. just scared of getting another restraining order... :) oh and also once waved at a driver of a z4mcoupe when i had one of them.. only to remember i was in a loaner 7 series at the time... i must have looked really odd.. so there's the reasons i don't let on....

yours. Manc.

Tonight -

M60, near J21, 18:00(ish) - Black 07 Ragtop and a GM 52/53 .. looked like they were following each other....

Aye lad that t'was me an t'other 'alf we were oft ta shops after work!

We both said did you see that '07 in the outside lane - miserable sod - did'nt even wave or acknowlegde us! :lol::p

Sorry Mate!

WAVE next time and it was NIGHT BLUE not BLACK!!!! :p:lol:

So next time you see 2 Zeds together in this part of the World you know who we are!!

Yeah just realised my first spot on the forum!! :yahoo:

Tonight -

Aye lad that t'was me an t'other 'alf we were oft ta shops after work!

We both said did you see that '07 in the outside lane - miserable sod - did'nt even wave or acknowlegde us! :lol::p

Sorry Mate!

WAVE next time and it was NIGHT BLUE not BLACK!!!! :p:lol:

So next time you see 2 Zeds together in this part of the World you know who we are!!

Yeah just realised my first spot on the forum!! :yahoo:

I had a suspicion the ragtop might be you Stan, figured we'd eventually spot each other as i dart in and out of that end of Manc most days !.. didn't make the connection that your other half had one .. but now i remember a post with a pic of her motor.. it's all making sense now !

sorry about the colour mistake, it was dark.. and as i said i was trying not to look.. well.. like a wierdo !!! but now i know to let on.. and yer reg is easy to remember.. mostly similar to mine.

Try to explain my aversion to letting on to people in cars to your other half with my apologies !!!!

Any wayhay ! my first spot too.. just gotta see if a get a clean sweep on the pair of GM'S !

Stop it you lot :lol::lol: - Family Guy is my fave as you know Stewie! :lol:

So I have to raise the bar!!

ZXnFFw4fIxnI3lsEse.jpg

Aye Beavis 7Ltr indeed mate we need the boot space of 2 Zeds for a Costco trip!! :lol:

(Ok ok so I have a van - we will gloss over that one!) :blush:

i've had to change my avatar now and everything....

if you are a bit of a family guy fan my sis got me a great book as part of my xmas package -

"Peter griffins guide to the holidays".. class.. absolute class

Top Stuff - like the new Avatar! Yes I love Family Guy - of course Brian is my fave - My xmas pressies are a couple of the box set DVD's eventually I will have the whole lot and the Star Wars episode is the best! :lol:

Will keep an eye out for that book thanks for the tip.

I can see why Stew decided to keep his avatar! :lol:

As far as the colour of my car is concerned I am surprised you could make out the number plate - damn thing was washed last week and looks filthy already! :wacko: