Holidays

M350ZB

I hope the euro rate recovers for you! I've just returned from a winter break in Tenerife (weather was lovely btw), but was paying 3.75 euros for a pint of lager, which is nearly 1-for-1 in comparison to £ sterling. Went to MacDonalds and the value meals were 6 euro's each.

If it doesn't recover I don't honestly think it will be that busy (unless they're staying HB or AI) , not putting a dampner on it, but just letting you know (and your mates) - make sure you take plenty of cash with you!

I hope the euro rate recovers for you! I've just returned from a winter break in Tenerife (weather was lovely btw), but was paying 3.75 euros for a pint of lager, which is nearly 1-for-1 in comparison to £ sterling. Went to MacDonalds and the value meals were 6 euro's each.

If it doesn't recover I don't honestly think it will be that busy (unless they're staying HB or AI) , not putting a dampner on it, but just letting you know (and your mates) - make sure you take plenty of cash with you!

:scare: I was there in the summer and it was only 2 euro's for a pint max was about 2.50 i think.

Have you been to Ibiza before? I did 3 lads hols back to back 2000-2002 in San An, 8 one year, 9 the next and 16 the last year. Was an absolute hoot at the time but think even at 26 now, I wouldn't go back if it was free. But it does exactly what it says on the tin, party never stops and you'll have a great time!!

That's true. I was in Florida in September and luckily had bought currency a wee bit in advance, got a rate of about 1.85 which was pretty good at the time. It then plummeted not long after.

(and yes, had to buy an extra suitcase to take the clothes/shoes/bags back with me :blush::lol: )

Dubai was the same, got seriously reemed this year. Lost 1/3 on the Dirham rate from the previous time i'd been.

My dad said that. The wage bill for his local employees (well indians...) has shot up! Unlucky for the expats!

Have you been to Ibiza before? I did 3 lads hols back to back 2000-2002 in San An, 8 one year, 9 the next and 16 the last year. Was an absolute hoot at the time but think even at 26 now, I wouldn't go back if it was free. But it does exactly what it says on the tin, party never stops and you'll have a great time!!

I've been for the last four years in a row. I vowed last year was my last year. I'm happy to admit that I felt oooollllllllddddddd :wheelchair:

I also can't handle 7 nights getting in at 10 am and being back drinking on the beach by 2pm :scare:

It hit me so hard last year I paid £155 to change my flight and come home a day early :surrender:

I've been on lads holidays every year (sometimes twice a year) since '95 but thats me done now. From now on it'll be 3 days golfing in Portugal etc....... :blush:

With regard to the Euro, I went to Amsterdam recently and McDonalds for two cost me 19 euro's which is not far off £19 :headhurt:

Been before but with family and that, have visited san antonio, but the last four years consiting of kavos, kos, zante, malia an dnow ibza, it defo should be a good one, quite funny, girlfriend goes out there begin of july, then me and her are looking at going away then two weeks later i go, bring on the sun-shine :yahoo::teeth: