Splash Screens

rtbiscuit

Right i've had my Pioneer avic f500bt for ages, and used it a couple of times, great little piece of kit. but i have only just got round to down loading the update software etc, that allows me to play around with it.

one of the functions allows you to design your own splash screen or import one in.

for those not in the know a splash screen is normally the picture you see on a satnav, or computer that is displayed while it loads. most factory standard sat navs will for instance in a nissan car show the nissan logo when it turns on.

what i wanted to know is, is there a good site to find ready made splash screens because i can't find one. or does anyone have a nissan or nismo based one ready made that they fancy sharing.

i'm looking at making my own, but i just can't work out what i want it to look like.

i think this would be a great place to build a small data base of 350z related splash screens that people can then download from here. i'm going to have a go, and then load it up on here if people want to use it. :thumbs:

I use these but you need to get the format and resolution right.

3037384593_0a13c64556_o.jpg

3037384685_afa2214c1f_o.jpg

you can find them both on google image search and then resize them and change the format with something like Photo shop or the MS office picture editior.

heres one up and running on startup

3038222850_5739ecbaed_b.jpg