Wrexham/Chester Meet - Saturday 21 March 2009 Midday

xStric9x

Please vote for your preferred date...  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your preferred date...

• 21st March 2009
    • 22nd March 2009

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not wishing to steal Mike's thread but I heard the horshoe pass was closed for most of yesterday from my old folks.

I understand why now:-

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/2009/03/16/bikers-in-north-wales-crashes-55578-23151416/

Let's remember what those roads are like if we venture that way guys!

Is a very tricky road if your not used to it but i have no intentions of blasting it up there :thumbs: Got to look after my clutch.

Yeah I know! Just saw it myself - been in the garden all day, perfect weather tomorrow for me to finish laying the slabs :thumbs:

Looks like I'll be up nice & early on Sat to wash & polish before the meet :)

Is this the latest list?

xStric9x

martinmac +2

Digsy (chit chat - don't have a Zed so won't keep up! )

Beavis

djmoto

Marzman (depending on date...Feb is busy for me!)

S1 HNK

Jacko

Squarehead

Red or zed

IanS16

Wilky if not offshore.

Maccaman

zedwagon (possible)

simon1618

14 zed's should be good fun :thumbs:

Si - you still up for a convoy...? You live in Lymm dont you... so im guessing Knutsford is a bit out of the way? What's the first services on the M56 after getting on from the M6?

We cant go over 85 though - my wheels wobble too much!

I was planning on leaving macc at about 10.30ish (i wont keep you waiting this time!).

Its given a cloudless day Guys and Gals but i would still bring something to keep you warm :thumbs:

We should be at the hotel around half 11 ish :thumbs:

Ps If your going on the drive don't forget your camera as the view at the top of the horse shoe pass is B)

Si - you still up for a convoy...? You live in Lymm dont you... so im guessing Knutsford is a bit out of the way? What's the first services on the M56 after getting on from the M6?

I was planning on leaving macc at about 10.30ish (i wont keep you waiting this time!).

just spent 4 hours cleaning the Zed! Left at my mum and dads under the dust sheet :lol: cant wait now.

I might have to see you there bud, i'm picking my mate up on the way who lives near northwich then ill head through the a roads to pulford that way. Which way you getting there?

just spent 4 hours cleaning the Zed! Left at my mum and dads under the dust sheet :lol: cant wait now.

I might have to see you there bud, i'm picking my mate up on the way who lives near northwich then ill head through the a roads to pulford that way. Which way you getting there?

a roads :teeth: ARRIVE ALIVE hot spot ;)

See you at The Grosvenor at 11.30 then :thumbs:

We might become famous if there's a wedding on there as well :lol:

Looking forward to it - will be up nice & early for a bit of spit n polish.