Envy Valeting announce a Mazda RX-8 Protection detail

Envy Valeting

Envy Valeting are Dodo Authorised Detailers

This is a beautiful new RX-8, my 1st to detail. I was due to detail one last summer but the owner chopped it in for a Scoob (and I have quite a bit of experience with those :lol: which I detailed. He's now chopped it in for...another RX-8, so here we go!

Some befores:

DSC01829.jpg

DSC01830.jpg

DSC01831.jpg

DSC01832.jpg

As usual start with the wheels, Espuma Revolution at 10:1, Envy Brushes and EZ detail.

DSC01833.jpg

DSC01834.jpg

Activo dwelling

DSC01835.jpg

Envy SSF doing the same

DSC01836.jpg

DSC01837.jpg

All clean and dry

DSC01841.jpg

Paint smooth so no claying for once! Cleansed with Dodo Juice Lime Prime Lite to look like this

DSC01842.jpg

Waxed with

DSC01843.jpg

Buffed after an hour or so during which I dressed the tyres and plastics, glass cleaned, tailpipes polished etc etc.

Afters are as follows

DSC01844.jpg

DSC01845.jpg

DSC01846.jpg

DSC01847.jpg

DSC01848.jpg

DSC01849.jpg

DSC01850.jpg

DSC01851.jpg

DSC01852.jpg

Thanks for looking

Tim :thumbs:

What speed setting?

I was going to get some to apply via my PC! Most do it by rotary though. It looks like it works very well. I use Menz polishes but maybe LPL would make the finish even after 85 better... you think?

I spread on speed 2 then give it a blast on 5 to work the LPL.

I'm not sure you will get an improvement on the finish of the menz but the car will be less oily and the paint will be better cleansed

Cheers! :thumbs:

If I find myslef hankering for something I'll maybe buy some. Rich from PB gave me an ace glazing pad to try out (I think they are on his site now) which should give a good finish with my black fire paint protection! :teeth:

:lol: No but you should find out tomorrow ;)

Got it today thankyou very much. When I saw the rings through the envelope I thought oh no another calender of naked girls from a supplier I wont be allowed to look at, but lucky me CARS! Saved!

Some very nicely prepped and photographed examples.

Very taken with a blue one......

I shall start to dish out the cards too., thanks Martin :D

:lol: No but you should find out tomorrow ;)

Got it today thankyou very much. When I saw the rings through the envelope I thought oh no another calender of naked girls from a supplier I wont be allowed to look at, but lucky me CARS! Saved!

Some very nicely prepped and photographed examples.

Very taken with a blue one......

I shall start to dish out the cards too., thanks Martin :D

My pleasure bud, we look after those who use the forum and give us input. I will SELL one to Nick :lol:

Now now boys!

I was very taken with the BLUE one AND

they were nicely photographed:P

It would be great to have time to take really nicely composed photos when doing a car but its always grab a quick snap before the foam runs off or the wax cures or before you lose the light. Too busy doing it, to wonder how well the pics could be composed...

If I ever hit Glasgow Adam your phone will be ringing to do a showcase detail:lol:

Now now boys!

I was very taken with the BLUE one AND

they were nicely photographed:P

It would be great to have time to take really nicely composed photos when doing a car but its always grab a quick snap before the foam runs off or the wax cures or before you lose the light. Too busy doing it, to wonder how well the pics could be composed...

If I ever hit Glasgow Andy your phone will be ringing to do a showcase detail:lol:

Adam took the pics of my blue one (It's the June one and appears in a group shot at the jockland hoon) so it's just a bit of friendly banter!

Andy?? who is andy?

I'll let you off this time!! a few people have done that before :S

yeah its just joking around, i still liked the chain picture more lol but i'm still proud of that one.

Stew doesn't yours appear 3 times, yours, highland hoon castle shot, and front cover?

If you don't hit Glasgow, i'm happy to travel lol, as martin and stew can both vouch for.

Andy, :rant: I mean Adam