What do you think of this, cheap little mod NEW PIC ADDED!

neil2185

Afternoon all,

while the missus left me to clean the house, thought I would have a play around with the car and then come and talk about it on here instead! :lol:

I recently bought one of those chrome grill kits which I fitted and looks alright, better than before. But I had a bit left and that got me thinking, what do you all think of this, I have attached a before and after shot!

The little lip on the strip hooks on nicely so hopefully should stay in place!

looks good imo - makes the before pic look unfinished

why i dont know but i imagine it suits the roadster better than a coupe

I think it sets it off really nicely, its a finish that is popping up on quite a lot of cars, audi bmw etc, I would like to see it on the coupe too, see if you could do anything with that little back window too!

I agree it's hard to make a definite 'yay' or 'nay' with those pics, need to see a fuller pic of the car to see it in context - although I do see why you have taken up-close pics to show us what you've done.

From what I can see, looks fine to me, one of those little small things that all add up to being a bit different :)

Is it not going to come off when you put the windows up. Or scratch them :scare:

I think it looks pretty good. Would be perfect if brushed metal.

No its set a little lower than where the window moves, should never touch the window as it move!

I agree about the metal!