Which Plenum Spacer Is Best???????

Reece995

+ 1.

Something like the Cobb Accessport reflash/reprogramming device suitable for our euro spec Zeds would be ideal to make all those popular upgrades we indulge more than just aesthetic modifications :thumbs:

i am quite happy to lend my car as a guinea pig :teeth::teeth::p

http://www.z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?mode ... rodid=3106

If you are the guinnea pig and it works I'd be tempted at that kind of money....

Adam would it benefit the UK Zed much and who is best to set it up?

Looks nifty.

I'd be up for a bit of that when my new contract comes through, if it works on UK Zeds B)

And by the looks of it, if you are handy with it you can flash other peoples cars and they dont have to buy the unit. Seems like something we could make a database of settings for verious levels of tune and use them as a good base for tuning :thumbs:

An Accessport cannot be used on multiple cars - it gets "married" to one ecu only

As far as the Accessport is concerned, we have them in stock for the 2003-2006 as well as 2007 + models. Not sure if it works on a UK spec car or not though - I suspect it would though.

Cobb has off the shelf maps that are quite nicely tuned, free to download to the unit. If needed, any fine tuning can be done by either of their 2 dealers in the UK, provided they have the ProTuner software.

An Accessport cannot be used on multiple cars - it gets "married" to one ecu only

As far as the Accessport is concerned, we have them in stock for the 2003-2006 as well as 2007 + models. Not sure if it works on a UK spec car or not though - I suspect it would though.

Cobb has off the shelf maps that are quite nicely tuned, free to download to the unit. If needed, any fine tuning can be done by either of their 2 dealers in the UK, provided they have the ProTuner software.

Do you have more info on this at all Adam?

Also do you think you could confirm it works on UK cars?

It seems like a good solution if it would work on the car....