Strut brace?

roast350z

I did manage to find one on an American site that is built for the 07+. Cant remember what site it was now. Will go hunting for it later.

As Martin says, a very missed person gave me the same info. However he had ordered in some Infiniti G35 braces, which he believed could be modified to fit.

However tradgedy struck before we were able to try it out.

From what a very missed person was telling me the aftermarket parts guys sort of stopped bothering with the zeds after the bonnet bulge. I would check very carefully before buying.

:dry: sounds about right, parts for it are hard to source and pricey! makes me think maybe i should of bought an 06 sometimes :blush:

Anyway thanks for the advice mart :thumbs:

Hmmmm.... Just having a search and it dosnt seem as though there are any specific... But then will the others fit? Dont think I have seen an 07+ without the engine cover on!

You could paint yours or even get some Magicarbon and wrap it!

nah, the pre 07 ones wont fit over the cover. me adn Phil tried that. Even with spacers it ont fit as you cant get the bonnet down.

I did manage to find one on an American site that is built for the 07+. Cant remember what site it was now. Will go hunting for it later.

As Martin says, a very missed person gave me the same info. However he had ordered in some Infiniti G35 braces, which he believed could be modified to fit.

However tradgedy struck before we were able to try it out.

Was a real shame, think there are a lot of gorgeous cars were modified down to him and his large knowledge :blush: just keep expecting him to post up

"in stock £*** :thumbs: "

Anyway would be interesting to see what brace fits, because its very tight under there!

Hmmmm.... Just having a search and it dosnt seem as though there are any specific... But then will the others fit? Dont think I have seen an 07+ without the engine cover on!

You could paint yours or even get some Magicarbon and wrap it!

painting could be an idea or carbon wrap :thumbs:

Red like the pic! Its the same as the Nismo 380z...

I like Red and Silver with some carbon / black... But others like Ian have gone Blue...

If your painting then you can go with whatever you chose but best to decide on a theme first... Get some Samco hoses perhaps... If your after a bit of Bling, then I know someone that could coat the whole cover in Chrome..... Then get some CAI tubes in Red ?