Finally bought my Z...

matth76

Cheers, yeah any pics welcome thanks :)

Forgot to ask - with every Z I naturally assume there should be the main key (with remote locking fob), one spare key (with fob) and the important long keycode. Has anyone had any trouble getting the keycode when buying their car from a main dealer?

will get onto the pics mate

It may be different for the 350z but every car I've owned has come with a keycode (long strip of thin plastic with a string of numbers/letters) which is used to create a new key if you lose it - can be costly without the code. I know a certain Italian (not Ferrari) car dealer on brand new cars have recently started charging customers (£12-20) to get their key code - when it should be free and always has been and should come with the brand new car and the keys! As a result second hand cars are starting to come with no key codes. Wasn't sure if Nissan was doing the same. I know they always used to give out the key codes.

And dont start us on tyres :lol:

Lol, it's certainly an ice breaker. :p:lol:

I know a certain Italian (not Ferrari) car dealer on brand new cars have recently started charging customers (£12-20) to get their key code - when it should be free and always has been and should come with the brand new car and the keys!

That's somewhat of a cheek. :wacko:

Lovely motor, well done, i'm jealous as im in the purchasing process.

Interesingly Im in Sussex too. I don't supose you look at the one at Yeoman's in Worthing/Bognor. Still considering it, but it has 60k on the clock...

enjoy

Yes I did see the grey one down there a couple of weeks ago. I too thought the mileage was slightly high but then the engines should keep on going and going and it pulled very strong. Only reason I didn't go for it was because I thought the interior wasn't quite as well looked after as some examples I had seen for similar money. They may accept less than 11k for it. Only problem I have found so far is you have to travel for the right car. Went up to Suffolk yesterday to look at one for sale and then Manchester today (stopped in Birmingham overnight last night) - bl**dy knackered but well worth it. How's your search going?

Cheers for the reply. I haven't ruled it out - but might go to auction to get one. I really want the grey, and is has to be a GT, and have the black leather. So it has the spec. Not massively worried about the miles as it's a second car, and i get the train to work so will spend a lot of it's time in a darkened garage. The engine on the Yeoman one did feel fine. Re the interior, I thought it was okay, but haven't seen enough to compare it to anything else.