Spray front bumper

Kennydies

300 is wayy too much.

I paid 180 to have my cracked rear bumper repaired and fully resprayed a few years ago (Accord Type-R), but I think the bodyshop man has changed his number! :(

I too need to get my front bumper changed and sprayed.. if only i could find him again... he was brilliant!!

300 is wayy too much.

I paid 180 to have my cracked rear bumper repaired and fully resprayed a few years ago (Accord Type-R), but I think the bodyshop man has changed his number! :(

I too need to get my front bumper changed and sprayed.. if only i could find him again... he was brilliant!!

where are you?

Im an estimator in a nissan dealership, bridgend, south wales, and you'd be looking IRO £185+vat, £210+vat max.

Well that was a non-spamming contribution to the Forum ;)

There's plenty more where that came from :thumbs:

Well that got you to 15, but I think the limit was put p to 50 yesterday :surrender:

edit: no just checked, I must have been reading the cars for sale forum :blush:

Do you work at Lee & Turner by any chance? I get my Z serviced there and they just told me that my next service is due, P1 @ £176 seems like a good price. I did have a door mirror replaced under warranty by them, and i must say they did a great job painting it.

300 is wayy too much.

where are you?

London, where takin a p!ss costs money!

300 is wayy too much.

where are you?

London, where takin a p!ss costs money!

south or north of the river? Spend a lot of time in Guildford so is not a major trek...

Do you work at Lee & Turner by any chance? I get my Z serviced there and they just told me that my next service is due, P1 @ £176 seems like a good price. I did have a door mirror replaced under warranty by them, and i must say they did a great job painting it.

Yeah, been there for about 18yrs, im the sprayer/estimator :thumbs:

Ok good, i'm bringing the car in soon for someone to look at the corrosion on the bonnet lip. I did bring it in last year and i was told that nissan wouldn't honour my claim. I wasn't happy obviously, but a member on here recently took his Z to Wessex Nissan in Bristol with the very same problem and they honoured his claim!!! To rub salt into my wounds his car was a '53' plate. and mine is an '04'. So now i'll go all the way with this.

By the way, you may of sprayed my mirror last year, it was sunset orange.

If i get the bonnet sprayed, i want the front bumper done and the wings sorted where its been stone chipped, at the same time. At extra cost obviously. :thumbs:

Ok good, i'm bringing the car in soon for someone to look at the corrosion on the bonnet lip. I did bring it in last year and i was told that nissan wouldn't honour my claim. I wasn't happy obviously, but a member on here recently took his Z to Wessex Nissan in Bristol with the very same problem and they honoured his claim!!! To rub salt into my wounds his car was a '53' plate. and mine is an '04'. So now i'll go all the way with this.

By the way, you may of sprayed my mirror last year, it was sunset orange.

If i get the bonnet sprayed, i want the front bumper done and the wings sorted where its been stone chipped, at the same time. At extra cost obviously. :thumbs:

All i could do is a report on said corrosion and take some images, then they get forwarded to nissan warranties who get the final say, we are just the middle men, it would be of benefit to us if all warranty claims were given the ok by nissan, if you got in touch with nissan customer services and keep on to them you may get lucky and depending on the area of corrosion i could possibly include some of the additional work you mentioned at no cost to yourself as i could include them to be blended.

Thanks for that, i'll try and pop it in soon. My only problem is i'm working during the week, so saturdays are the only time i've got free. Unless i book a day off next week. Are you there next week, and would it be possible to speak directly to you?

7 till 4 next week, not in friday, just call down and ask for big gar :)

• 2 weeks later...

Got my baby back last night after being with them forr 3 days.

John has done an awsome job on it, no more stone chips :-).

I would highly recomend these guys, even if just to get a small job done to get a tour round the garage.

A couple of American Hot rods they have just finished look great.

I have actually just dropped my car at my bodyshop. Having a complete front respray and having my air vents bonded on and sprayed in the same colour as my bumper...... Being done in the early hours tomorrow morning as a cash job......£120 all in :teeth: Will be getting it back around lunch time tomorrow