Howdy!

Just thought I should introduce myself :)

I'm on the verge of trading in my Alfa GTV V6 for a 350Z 03/2004 with GT pack, silver, 9K miles for £22.5K. Does that sound like a fair price to you guys? This is from a main dealer and it does have an extended warranty to 2008 (January I think).

Are there any common problems with these cars that I should be aware of (if you're interested I could let you know what the GTV ones are ;) ).

I had my first, short test drive of one this afternoon and liked it a lot. So if the dealer comes back to me soon with a decent offer then I'll be gracing this board on a regular basis!

Byefurnoo!

Guest prescience

Kenny,

Comments above are correct, shop around and reckon to pay not much more than 20k ATM for an 03/04 GT. Its a really good time to buy now with the new model :)

22.5 is way 2 rich

Oh one other question ;) How much of a premium is the GT pack. Is it cruise control (I'll never use it) , leather, bose stereo and leccy seats?

Ta

Kenny

Yes that makes up the GT pack..... its an uprated Bose stereo (although the head unit is Clarion, branded bose). You get a 10 inch subwoofer behind the drivers seat.

not sure how much typically it would add onto a 2nd hand car, probably about £1500?

Hey Marky! Just saw your post on THE forum ;) about your GT4. To be honest I really want to do this trade to avoid the hassle etc of selling privately. I've since been given a decent, sorry, acceptable trade-in price for the Cup so I'm getting closer!

OK another question :teeth:

I've seen a 350z at Martin's in Winchester, seems like a decent price but there's just one thing bugging me about the car, there's a gap between the near-side headlight cover and the bodywork, I didn't measure it but had to be 3-4 mm more than the other side. Made me think of crash repair and I've not seen this on any other car I've seen. Thoughts?