Moblie phone downloads

Jon350z

Does anyone know where I can get TV downloads to play on my mobile, Eg Top Gear, Simpsons, Family Guy South Park that kind of thing.

I just got a Nokia N96 and the picture quality is amazing, so just want something to watch when i bored lol.

Cheers

Jon

Do a google search for the obligatory geeky web forum for Nokia N96's and you will find someone generally has already answered your question - you will also get a load of tips on how to avoid paying a fortune and downloading via other means! :D

try this one? http://nokian96.net/forum/

I got loads of tips on how to mod my Samsung Omnia and get the best out of it from my geeky forum! (But they are not as much fun as the bods on this forum!) :lol:

Cool,

Had a quick flick, I can't register when I'm at work. Work computer is very limited. That's what you get for working for a sodding Bank :lol:

The phone can play MP4 files so got to find a way of putting the video's from my Itunes library to play on the phone.

Cool,

Had a quick flick, I can't register when I'm at work. Work computer is very limited. That's what you get for working for a sodding Bank :lol:

The phone can play MP4 files so got to find a way of putting the video's from my Itunes library to play on the phone.

Ha ha use the web on your phone to surf !! ;)

A little useful bit of software is called Tunebite and the associated modules.

Can do a lot of useful little things for those with phones that can play music / videos etc.

For example if you wish to load your various music / video tracks from various protected sources you could be able to play them on your mobile N96 or other.

Quick comment on N96 it is aimed at TV / Video market IMO and the UK doesn't have the TV broadcasts to make the most of the product but the video playback is pretty good so you can do lots with it. If you have an S60 device like N96 then there are plenty of game downloads and other amusing / useful software you can get, go chase searches on s60 blog and sites like mpbus.net (not official).

Suggest you pre-load Maps from PC on Nokia devices to avoid the download costs over phone network.

You can always browse sites but definition and cost of data can make that not the most suitable for all.

Enjoy your new toy !