North East Servicing

lnorange

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good place to get servicing done in the North East please? Had my 350z about eight weeks and its service is due in the not to distant future and don’t really want to hand it to my local Nissan dealer. I am near Middlesbrough / Darlington.

Thanks!

Les

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry may be a bit late.

Im in Stockton and just had mine serviced and MOT at Evans Halshaw Nissan on Cargo fleet at Middlesbrough.

Great service dropped car off and they brought me back home and picked me up 3.5hrs later - work complete and car all washed and interior hoovered.

No added extras FP1 was £137

I'll got all thier service price while I was there so I'll put the prices up later when I'm home from work

Ok here are the prices for service intervals for Evans Halshaw in Middlesbrough, cargo fleet lane.

I've had a word with the customer service manager and he will reduce these prices by 15% for members they just need a copy of the confirmation Email he sent me - message me for a copy and tell him John told you about it on the owners forum

P1 = £178 - 15% = 151.30

P2 = £245 - 15% = 208.75

P3 = £298 - 15% = 253.30

FP1 = £148 - 15% = 125.80

FP2 = £215 - 15% = 182.75

FP3 = £268 - 15% = 227.80

good prices with the discount me thinks and they will drop you off home, work or in Middlesbrough town centre and pick you up when its done

:yahoo:

janz70: you're doing some big millage to get into the FP services. I just miss them, but isnt it if you do more than 18k miles a year you need them? Supprised to see them costing less than the standard P level service. Usually you can get L level services which are cheaper, didnt know the FP levels were cheaper too.

no Im not doing big mileage , I know the FPs are for over 18K a year but they are just the same as p services and they are cheaper - go figure also mines an import so no warranty to consider (fp1 doesnt have all the inspect parts but fp2 and fp3 same as P equiv)

Looking at my service check sheet they did a P1 on it anyway but stamped book with FP1

The girl on the service desk got confused as it was an import and has a mix of km and miles 40k on clock but 31K is km - so its only done 27K miles and its a march 05 so about average

do know about L services got any info