Xmas came slightly early for my zed

Jay

once i get photos on the pc, never get a chance to take good pics durin the week and somethins always came up at the weekend. the guys who done the work took photos i just texted him to mail me them il post them as soon as he does. watch this space!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all in good time adam, it will b worth the wait! ul need to slot me in after jay.

where in glasgow u from?

did any of u guys see the red one goin about with the big spoiler, full kit and carbon bonnet? a few of my mates saw it i only seen it on autotrader lol

yea lol kit was too OTT for my likin. did u see the blue import in giffnock? the guy was sellin it last yr, went to see it but came too early before i had funds, plus wanted a uk car.

also do us a favour plz jay (or any1 else!), have a look at my post about the merc i need to sell it. if u got any1 in mind let me know, cheers. that was my last project uv maybe seen that around

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18684&highlight=

wot was ur mates name again? is he still down south? funny guy lol he was thinkin of a p/x with the merc at one point. his exhaust was immense

Meekan! Nah he is back up here just now mate! But might be moving to New Zealand! He had a fujitsu exhaust! Nice car actually! Altho i prefer mine :lol:;)