My new car! :P

N1SM0350z

Well done bud, nice car, be nice to your insurance company and its onwards and upwards

Yh thanks i will! i culdnt believe i culd get insured on it all beit at £1660 :headhurt: but the saving i made on the car made it worth it. drops to about £1200 next year on one of those plus policies were you get 1 years no claims after 10 months.

At 18 I had a 1.1 Fiesta......... Good for you Just be sure to take it easy and don't go too mad!

The RWD takes a bit of getting used to but i wont be going too mad with the tires on there costing £160 each thanks. :lol:

Sounds good bud, the Zed in fact is not that expensie to insure, im 22 now and have the Zed with all mods declared and a mg zr and im paying around the £1500 mark and thats with protected no claims on both ;) .

Nice looking car, and one day you never no you may venture to the zed side, con grats bud :thumbs:

"Nice looking car, and one day you never no you may venture to the zed side, con grats bud "

Planning to after this 1.. :p:thumbs: maybe even buy dads off him if he keeps it that long.

Sounds good to me bud, enjoy the bm for now thugh, christ its a million times better than my first car's, :lol: . A 1.1 mk 3 fiesta, and i paid something like £1400 to insure it, 3rd party :lol::surrender:

at 18 i had a 280bhp engine convered rover 214si, bubble shape, they raped me for insurance, but it was pretty much untouchable in my town, massive turbo, just beat everything :)

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

I brought it standard, spent 14k on it and then was like omg, what am i doing.. sold it for 2k to a mate that now pod's it.

i loved it, but then brought the Z at 20. yay

well seeing as we are talking cars, first car was a rover 214, now on my 8th car and paying £750 on insurance with 4 years no claims and no points (only 23 though!)

And yes out of the 8 the Zed is the best, had a mark 5 Gti and this is much better, the 3.5 is far better than a turbo 2.0, at higher speeds it feels so much more powerful and comfortable.... and then there is the sound!