Where can i buy Nismo V1 boddy parts?

nick w

Thanks for that, Where is the best place to get parts like this from then, be in genuine or very good replica parts please?? I should be gettin my ZED in the new year but without the aero kit so would do it myself after I've got the car.

• 1 month later...
Hi, im sorry im new to this nismo v1 body kit.

I was wondering when ordering the body kit does it come in a variety of colours or would you have to get the kit painted at your nearest garage?

Thanks

:welcome: to the forum. You would need to get it painted at a local body shop.

ZMANALEX may be able to assist with getting one. ;)

I've got two nismo style v1 spoilers both brand new!!

One is a carbon fibre spoiler but has a very small mark on the back leading edge, could be tidied up. these are £350 new, but because of the slight damage £200 is all i'm asking.

The other is a standard one ready for painting, £250 new and i'm asking £175. Also got a brand new nismo style v1 front bumper, looking for £150.

I'll put these on my for sale thread as well. Either part 2 or 3 ;)

Oh and welcome to the club :thumbs: By the way, genuine nismo is very expensive. I think it costs £2,800 as a dealer option!!!. Someone else on here is selling the nismo side skirts for about £80, I've also got the rear spats at £70, and front mudguards second hand for £20!! So when you add it all up, £495 for a full kit is a bargain. Something for you to think about :wacko::lol: