RSW Carbon interior

Muddy

Yep, sorry in wrong forum, (Thought it would get better exposure in here, please feel free to move if inappropriate) but was wondering if anybody who has this kit can send me some pics please of it fitted.

Particularly looking at how good the fit is on the cubby door!

All help much appreciated.

Yes I've searched but couldn't find any decent close up pics.

I'll try and get a few pics up for you today ;)

Its actually a very good fit all round, the only bits of carbon I may remove from my car are the ones that cover the metal on the steering wheel - not sure if its part of the kit but they are just stickers and look a bit cheap.

Thanks guys for the replies.

I had already seen yours Pingu2, but the close up of the cubby door isn't close enough form what i'm looking for.

3fiddy some thing different there :teeth: looking good.

I have a fitment issue with the cubby door carbon piece, I really need to see some close ups to see if it is a generic fault or if I have a dodgy carbon peice. The edges are quite out on my piece

Your help guys - whomever has the RSW kit fitted is much appreciated.

Thanks

Craig

You look to be way off on the positioning mate.... it will make a difference if you line it up right... Also it needs to be pressed down well. If your using the double sided tape you may want to go with no nails as you will be able to move it about to get the fit right before it sets.

Where did you get it?

Mark, it does look a little lop sided on the photo (Was taking a pic of it with it sat on my knee).

It is way off though, on all edges, particularly the top. The piece is sitting flat and won't stretch out any further.

I just wanted to see other cubby shots to see how they were. If they aren't as bad, then I'm going to have to send it back (Especially at that price).

Craig