is nismo front bumper fibreglass

dazzerbone

hi all, i currently have a nismo replica bumper on the z but have damaged it slightly, but to be honest i was never to happy with the fit and the feel of it, everytime i clean it winds me up coz its to hard and sounds cheap. are the genuine nismo ones fibreglass or can u get them in plastic, i dont mind paying the extra.

cheers guys

I beleive the UK Nismo bumpers are fibreglass, but the US are plastic?

As Stew says Aerosync make a lovely copy which is meant to fit perfectly (better than the Nismo some say) B)

Heard this as wel, loads of people have gne for the aerosync copy as well as it offers a bit more flex :thumbs:

I beleive the UK Nismo bumpers are fibreglass, but the US are plastic?

As Stew says Aerosync make a lovely copy which is meant to fit perfectly (better than the Nismo some say) B)

there is no US NISMO bumper, only a front lip - unless you mean the one that comes on the NISMO edition (confused yet?), which is a urethane blend

V1 - original NISMO bumper, genuine one only comes FRP. Aerosync version which we've supplied to many members here (I had this on my own car too) is urethane

Aerosync shown:

robz1picnewbumper.jpg

adamz1newbumper.jpg

Z33Bumper.jpg

V2 - FRP only for the genuine ones. The "blended" versions I;ve seen here (urethane and FRP blends) had fitment that I would not consider satisfactory.

05-stune-f-st.jpg

V3 - newest version (only genuine, made of urethane)

nismov3380rsfront2.jpg

then there is the US NISMO lip, which they make for the 2003-2005 as well as 2006-2008 (which have slightly different dimensions so requires a specific lip). This attaches directly to the bottom of the stock bumper