Midlands Meet - Sun 21st December 2008 – 2:00

T8 JPE

So yeah lets carry on with the list

21st is good here:

1.IanS16

2.MrLizard

3.Nurrish

4.T8 JPE

And me, toby carvery fine...go there for lunch sometimes from work, car park is fairly big but the barrier there is dodgy... :lol: I'm not joking either.. :lol:

1.IanS16

2.MrLizard +1

3.Nurrish

4.T8 JPE

5.CS

6. Jotun

7. Sunny + 1

8. Verma (If I have my car back by then...)

And we going A45 or red lion off the M6 then? Red lion probably a better meet, had one there a few years back before the refurb and car park is very big and no dodgy barrier if you all car for your cars :lol:

i dont mind which, i obv suggested the toby because ive been to a meet there before, ironically even though the red lion is only 200 yards from my house ive never been there (there is another pub closer (stumblin distance) that does good ol ale :thumbs: )

Time wise i suggest 2pm ish? still semi light with a chance of food..

i dont mind which, i obv suggested the toby because ive been to a meet there before, ironically even though the red lion is only 200 yards from my house ive never been there (there is another pub closer (stumblin distance) that does good ol ale :thumbs: )

Time wise i suggest 2pm ish? still semi light with a chance of food..

+1 on the time & food.

I really dont care where, both are in Solihull so only just down the road.

Car park size doesnt really matter too much, theres only 6 of us :lol:

i didnt mean why are you i meant what exactly are you getting fitted as it seems like you havent had the car at your place for very long, always at the bodyshop? :)

be good to see it when finished.

As soon as I got it I had a list of mods for it so went into the bodyshop straight away, in fact Ultimate velocity have it)...I dont mind either to be honest, I just thought being central so easier for people not travelling from brum...doesn't matter about big park but round the corner you have showcase car park where the chavs sometimes have their meets and gives us a good chance to show them a V6...also got nandos and a few others pubs there? Pizza hut, bowling etc...?

Hahaha true true

Im good with time

Red lion is past coventry infact 22 miles from solihull

Duhh.. I knew that. No Really, I did a job there today - i was just having a blonde moment :lol:

Still not far for me though.

Ok, we need to decide which of the pubs as this thread is making us Midlanders look indecisive :surrender: (only joking)

I say A45 (Fancy a carvery :p )

U won't find many bigger car parks than this one for showcase, and plenty of food places...no dodgy barriers and I think 2 small sleeping policemen..and 30 secs off the M6 J2, from my workplace in solhull (business park) its 14 miles away

http://maps.yell.com/client/yell/?&nat_ ... ential%3D4

Sounds like a good alternative, easy to get to with all the parking places we could dream of… :lol::thumbs:

U won't find many bigger car parks than this one for showcase, and plenty of food places...no dodgy barriers and I think 2 small sleeping policemen..and 30 secs off the M6 J2, from my workplace in solhull (business park) its 14 miles away

http://maps.yell.com/client/yell/?&nat_ ... ential%3D4

Sounds like a good alternative, easy to get to with all the parking places we could dream of… :lol::thumbs:

+1 :thumbs: