Last two months with the Z

stevie_350z

With our first baby due in three weeks, we've bought our first family bus - a 3yr old Mazda 6 estate. We got it via autoquake.com - great price and service, highly recommended.

Last two months with the Z as my PCP finishes in Jan so I'll just be handing the keys back... bye bye Z and probably bye bye forum...

...it's been fun, but all good things must come to an end... some forum highlights from me:

* The second and third Wales drives (I live in Staines, so it was a treck and half for me... but worth it). B)

* Speeding around Bluewater with Jay & Co. :teeth:

* Being stopped in a small village down south with Woreod being told off by a local old lady :lol:

* Sarnie getting banned for his M6 100mph then going out and buying a Lambo - good skills! :boxing:

* How some early arguments dissapaited and some great new folks joined the site. :thumbs:

* P15ULTs green monster - I love that colour! :yahoo:

All in all, I can honestly say this has been the best forum I've been a member of.

Ciao

Steve

You seem to be signing off a bit prematurely, mate. Am I reading it wrong or haven't you got 2 months left? :surrender:

I think you are right - Stevie is just giving us a fair chance to persuade him to stay with us - after all you said goodbye to your second Zed recently and looking at your own thread, we now seeing you looking to buy a nearly new one ;)

Once a ZED man difficult to let go - look at Sarnie - had two and then a Lambo, but he just keeps coming back and threatening to buy his third :lol:

Two months... but I'll be knee deep in nappies for those two months... :blush:

I've seen the light too - after paying cash for a 5k mazda that is great, and actually enjoying driving within the speed limits like James May, I've kind of fallen out of love with the old petrol drinking, attention-seeking whore that is the Z.

It was a good three years though! Perhaps come next spring I might be back in the market...

PS. Just for a laugh, a dealer in Brum quoted me 49k for a VXR8 with the carbon edition mods. 49k for a vauxhall! What's that catch phrase from "When the Whistle blows"? (extras)...

Who will be the first on here to get a 370z I wonder... or a GTR (Woreod?)