Questions about the GT4

Franky

Hi all I am in the market for a 350Z and would dearly love a GT4 i just wanted a few things answered for me,

What has the GT4 got that other 350Z's dont, what colour do they come in ? what years were they released in and any other info that you guys can think of please :)

thanks

Franky

Hi all I am in the market for a 350Z and would dearly love a GT4 i just wanted a few things answered for me,

What has the GT4 got that other 350Z's dont, what colour do they come in ? what years were they released in and any other info that you guys can think of please :)

thanks

Franky

its a bit quicker has a metal badge with the limited edition number, only know of yellow, black possibly silver not sure, has different alloys GT4 Alloys, comes with your own glamour girl who you can call upon 24/7 and she calls you her master and you can have your way with her. Be careful and get her checked out my the local GP if you are buying second hand. Thats about it really ...

What has the GT4 got that other 350Z's dont?

Yellow paint and a plaque. :p

In a nutshell they had an uprated engine in a pre-facelift body and came in yellow and black. Black was a colour that was always available for the Zed, yellow wasn't. Shortly afterwards the Zed was facelifted and all Zeds got the uprated engine. The current Zeds have a more powerful engine still. Even the "exclusive" wheels have turned up on some regular UK Zeds this year.

Unless you really want yellow paint I couldn't justify spending more on a GT4.

Why do you want a GT4? There are lots of MY06 cars with the same engine (296bhp) but with MY06 bits for sale at similar prices. There is also the Jap 35th anniversary editions which have the 296 engine but MY03 interior.

IMO MY06 cars are the best to go for. LED lights, better interiors etc.

Why do you want a GT4? There are lots of MY06 cars with the same engine (296bhp) but with MY06 bits for sale at similar prices. There is also the Jap 35th anniversary editions which have the 296 engine but MY03 interior.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't buy into this limited edition thing. :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't buy into this limited edition thing. :)

But ok if you want yellow and the GT4 alloys. ;)

The GT4 alloys with flaky paint! :-P You want some type-G alloys instead :-)

The GT4 alloys with flaky paint! :-P You want some type-G alloys instead :-)

Oh, and don't chrome or powdercoat them because they snap... ;)

just got back from looking at a GT4, having a limited edition is pretty sweet but imo aside from the alloys (which can be changed easily anyway) you'd have to actually go as far as pointing out the badge inside the car before anyone knew its a limited edition. imo a limited edition should have a feature which makes it easy to spot, maybe a slightly different grill or added spoiler or something..

just got back from looking at a GT4, having a limited edition is pretty sweet but imo aside from the alloys (which can be changed easily anyway) you'd have to actually go as far as pointing out the badge inside the car before anyone knew its a limited edition. imo a limited edition should have a feature which makes it easy to spot, maybe a slightly different grill or added spoiler or something..
If you poick your own mods you have your own limited edition. ;):thumbs: