Is this a good buy ?

cerealuk

Still on the hunt for my 350z..

what do you guys make of this:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/NISSAN+350+Z/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146-236,N-87-171-240-4294966394-4294967243/advert.action?R=200847323951189&distance=22&postcode=bh211uj&channel=CARS&make=NISSAN&model=350+Z&min_pr=8000&max_pr=14000&max_mileage=

Seems like a good deal to me? what was the difference with the GT4 editions apart from the alloys and the free playstation2 ?

Is this a good price ?

and lastly what should I look out for if i go and look at it on wednesday? (Ive asked for some more photos in the mean time before i make the journey)

cheers :thumbs:

Still i think its a bargain mate if all looks good whe ya go to view it :thumbs:

aye also locally theres a gumetal grey (6months newer and 16k less miles) for £11.5k so £750 cheaper for a newer car with less miles... think i prefer the black though and the gt4 alloys are very nice looking.. damn im so fussy !

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

just spoke to the guy, hes been offered £12k for it in part ex at the bmw garage and if he doesnt sell it, it will go to them on monday so i recon best ill get it for is £12,250

Bullsh1t! A BMW dealer would offer less than £10k for that car. The only way he's been offered that is if he's paying way over the odds for the Bee Emm and they'll play with the figures later. BMW dealers don't even give good trade in prices of their own cars. He's either a numpty or he's trying to play you.

I think it's a bargain, depending on the condition of the car in the flesh. It is worth a look and turn up with pound note's and make him a offer and he may accept. :D

+1

Cash in your hand will allways help you bud, and if his after a quick sale, it could be even quicker ;):thumbs: