I love Bell

Jay

Hey guys been looking for insurance fot the lask week with the usual companies including the ones on here! Anyway my best quote was with Admiral for 1800 bucks which i thought was bloody expensive for a almost 22 year old 4 years driving, 1 ncb. So i tried bell.co.uk

They have covered me for £900 :yahoo: thats with me main driver and my mum insured as well, i am so so so happy lol! I would defo recommend them to any anyone as they were extremely helpful! :thumbs:

P.S my mum thinks she is going to be drivin my car now hahaha no chance :lol:

Intresting to hear that, im with admiral, how ever a multi car policy, the 350z and a mg zr 1.4, is £1600 for a year, 4 years no claims and protected on both, think thats quite a good deal for a multi car quote!

Do Bell do mullitcar policies ? ? ?

I am not 100% sure bro! But yeh ur right i think your insurance is a good deal! The thing that killed me before is i only have 1 ncb due to being on my dads insurance the first 3 years of my drivin lol! I suppose you could always give them a bell :lol: and get a cheeky quote from them!

your biggest killer is not your 1yr NCB, its the fact your under 25,

the older you get the better it is regardless of NCB's

NCB's just give you a percentage off; i think 1 NCB = 5% off your initial quote.

i had a crash 2 years ago, lost my 3 years NCB. have just 1 now and got admiral to insure me for £700. but i'm nearly 27.

the more sensible you are the cheaper the charge. age is not the only factor.

i put my wife on my insurance and it brought down my quote by £200. (Only just got married) so putting married down helped as well.

even your job can effect it

if your young and male you get hit hard in the pocket as statistically your the most likely candidate to go out in a blaze of glory and cost them lots of money.

statistically women have more accidents but they tend to be low speed low impact from being hesitant.

that is statistically speaking; i have seen some awesome women drivers, and some diabolical male ones. i'm not trying to stereotype or say your a bad driver, just how the insurers see it.

I think 25 defo is the lucky number when it comes to insurance most def! But at 900 quid i cant really complain! As long as i keep driving the way i do and not get in any bumps each year will get cheaper hopefully lol! Out of curiosity i put my dad down for the insurance on his own and he can get it for something stupid like 400 bucks! NO FAIR :lol:

I think 25 defo is the lucky number when it comes to insurance most def! But at 900 quid i cant really complain! As long as i keep driving the way i do and not get in any bumps each year will get cheaper hopefully lol! Out of curiosity i put my dad down for the insurance on his own and he can get it for something stupid like 400 bucks! NO FAIR :lol:

for what the car is £900 is bloody good.

when i was 22, i had an MR2 roadster 1.8 140bhp and that was £840

are you the main driver or are you just a named driver on your car?

Oh Jay, forgot to add these two things....

END

And what my reply was going to be....

I love lamp!

:lol: First thing I thought of aswell!

Great minds think alike Digsy.

Or is it fools seldom differ........ :lol: