DONT HATE ME!!!!!

FairladyZUK

Alrite lads im new to this place im sure you guessed it, this is a very noob question to the old an bold out there of this page so sorry in advance!

I have boough a 203 fairlady Z about 3months agon and want to not go to extreme with it just enjoy more of whats there.

I already have a HKS inductino kit nismo manifolds cat and a APS exhaust

I am basically after what people would reccomend next!!! thanks

ahhh...

Well i bought my car from japan i live in germany and work at the nurnberg ring fior a comopany that look after rich people cars that are to lazy to drive them over,i dyno it at work quite often i post alot of my result on 350z UK forum, well the engine spec is as follows,

The heads where done in house by mines in japan along with the bottom end it has mines custom H section con rods custom pistion, i had to use a nismo cranksshaft machined to match the the bottom half to due minor difference in the block all the block and heads along with the component have been cryo treated to insure relabilty, the heads are done by top secret in japan and come complete with individual throttle body set up gold trumpet ones you many have seen them, the ECU the pain on the 350z is a HKS F-CON remaped in the UK of pump 100 octane fuel, the manifols are nismo spec R ones ported to match the exhaust outlets on the block, the i have 400 cell sport catt and run a APS 3'' dual exhaust. just to make thing sclear that is 470 bhp at the wheels gentleman not the crank, i have been to many meets in the UK and owned 700BHP twin turbo ones there is no substitue for a proper N/A engine hope that helps i will put sum pics up later on guys

and then this

http://my350z.com/forum/attachments/a/2 ... r-dyno.jpg

FairladyZUK is my user not this jasmin poo poo in that thread, how is that my profile, im lost
We can see all the posts made by your user name from your profile and the first few were made by your dad, Simon. To be frank, this is now getting pretty boring and if you find us so "unfriendly" here please don't feel obliged to post. :yawn: