TCS off light AND slip light on at the same time!

IanS16

Started to notice something weird with my Zed the other day, sometimes i lose a little traction in the wet and instead of just the 'slip' light coming on, the 'slip' light and the 'traction control off' light come on at the same time and stay on until i turn the engine off and back on again!

Any ideas why this may be happening?

I just want to make sure that my traction control isn't actually turning itself off as i don't want this Zed to end up like the last one! other than flooring it i'm not too sure of how to tell! :wacko:

i had problems with one of my abs sensors and it turned the traction control and abs off all together, i think its a safty measure, as the see it being safer not to have any at all rather than a system that is partly faulty :scare:

didnt give me any greif during the summer but got it fixed for the winter months :thumbs:

Had this exact problem with my old mazda. It was a faulty rear wheel speed sensor (which does tcs and abs), easy fix for the garage, trouble is they replaced the wrong one first time and I had to tell them that I'd looked up the code and they had done the wrong side :headhurt:

My car is doing the exact the same but only when i first turn the TCS off and then do some wheel spins :)

Naturally the tcs light is then still off, but the slip light come too and i can't get tcs back on or the slip light off until i shut down and restart the engine.

So this is not major problem for me, becouse everythin works fine when i keep the tcs on and not burn my tires.

I think it still shouldn't do this...

My car is doing the exact the same but only when i first turn the TCS off and then do some wheel spins :)

Naturally the tcs light is then still off, but the slip light come too and i can't get tcs back on or the slip light off until i shut down and restart the engine.

So this is not major problem for me, becouse everythin works fine when i keep the tcs on and not burn my tires.

Normal. Not sure why but it does this!

Normal. Not sure why but it does this!

Oh.. ok then :thumbs: