**ENDED** 350Z GT 2003 BLACK,STUNNING,310 BHP,20"ALLOYS

M13KYF

What’s your opinion on this 350z . I’m really interested, it’s a bit of a treck up to Glasgow but it looks pretty good don’t you think. :thumbs::thumbdown:

I rang him yesterday and he seems to have all the right answers to the usual questions.

Just got to try find some reasonable insurance first!! :headhurt:

Guest prescience

Well the only thing in my mind is that its on its 3rd owner and has done a very low mileage in total. Did you ask any questions on that angle?

Other than that, seems good to me (but you can ignore the 310 BHp :dry: )

Yeh, he mentioned the low mileage. He said he was the second owner and had bought it off an American Race car driver who had a second house over here, (who incidentally had carried out all the modifications, shipped parts from the US) and so hadn’t put that many miles on it. He himself only had it a short while and had only put around 2k in it as he live close to his work.

His reason for selling is that he’s job has changed and will be travelling a lot more and is getting a company car.

I wasn’t sure if it had been lowered or just looks lower because of the body kit.

When asked him about the BHP he said its from the induction kit and the straight through stainless exhaust. Not sure myself how much a de cat would increase its BHP. He has the original so I think I’ll be putting that back on anyway.

Although it’s been sold in Glasgow, I don’t know how close to the city he lives, as a friend is selling it for him whilst he’s on holiday. He did tell me where he is from but I can’t remember now.

I’m ringing him again tomorrow so I’ll clear a few more thing up with him then.

I do like it though!! ;)

Hi Finch,

I think it's a great looking car but I would be very sceptical about the 310bhp claim. With induction kit and straight through exhaust, I would be amazed to see 310bhp. If it were that easy, everyone (let alone Nissan) would be doing the same.

Just my 2p worth. :D

Looks lovely.....

Quick question to the tecnie people on here (and forgive my ignorance).... but is that a Cold Air Intake system on there or just a Pop Charger and pipe??

Can you advise, just trying to understand a bit better.... :blush:

Also, what kit is on there? Anyone know (Finch did you discuss?)

Congratulations Finch!

Nice work.

I could be wrong,but I think that car was in Fast+Modified a couple of

years ago,remeber the owner talking about being from the 'states and

bringing stuff over for it.

I'll try and find the issue.