anyone heard of or dealt with theinternetcarshowroom.com?

hotrain69

hello guys, was searching through autotrader and came across a motor that interested me. it was cheaper than i thought it would be so suspisions were raised, plus its from theinternetcarshowroom.com.

i peronally dont know much about them and was hoping if anyone on here have heard or read anything about them, or even better still have dealt with them. are they reliable?

if they are then the find is very interested, they also advertised it as checked by RAC which i have heard do some very good thorough checks.

your comments are much appreciated, thanks guys

My personal opinion on these places is to avoid them.

If you are a cash buyer, you can get a much better car privately.

If you need finance, their rates are normally astronomical, and you'd get a much better APR from a bank to buy private.

Or even a better APR from a dealer.

If you need finance, their rates are normally astronomical, and you'd get a much better APR from a bank to buy private.

thanks for your advice, i dont even know how that place works, is it not a dealer then? just want to know whether the car will be legit

+1 on that + your buying a car from someone who has no experience of the car and no come back. I saw a car for the misses when we brought her the aygo in a place like this, its a long story but i would never ever ever ever go back :)