Good Price? or too good to be true?

hotrain69

am on the lookout for a UK car, black with alezan leather interior with low mileage - preferably 15k or below on the clock. found this on autotrader from a trader, not a private seller.

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... eage=20000

this looks like a very good price to me with only19k on the clock. but have heard bad things about cheaper priced zeds where there are problems with the car. is this a good price or too good to be true as there will be dents and problems all over the place with it??

No not mising something, It says it has fogs, but infact it dosnt, well not on the front...

IIRC this has been up for sale for ages, remember the same convo about foglights... Dealer may just copy and paste from a past advert though!

Didnt 06 cars come up with the uprated front and rear lights?

No not mising something, It says it has fogs, but infact it dosnt, well not on the front...

IIRC this has been up for sale for ages, remember the same convo about foglights... Dealer may just copy and paste from a past advert though!

Yes they did so this one is clearly not an 06 MY.

ah, i see! sorry to sound stupid but am still relatively new to the scene and still on the lookout for my first zed. so do you think this isnt going to be a nice example then?