ESR

SAFC99

Yeah he said yesterday he has taken a couple of days off :)

Deserves some respite from the constant flow of emails, pms, phone calls, photo requests - I'm amazed he finds time to do any hands-on work at all keeping everyone, and not just members on this forum, happy ;)

And then when he gets away he can't escape a few of us hunting his whareabouts down :blush:

Deserves some respite from the constant flow of emails, pms, phone calls at 2am in the morning, photo requests and other strange requests day and night from M350ZB

:lol:

:lol: , God i really do feel the hate-rid now guys :surrender: , What's a guy supposed to do aye :lol:

Deserves some respite from the constant flow of emails, pms, phone calls at 2am in the morning, photo requests and other strange requests day and night from M350ZB

:lol: , God i really do feel the hate-rid now guys :surrender: , What's a guy supposed to do aye :lol:

Trust that Phil will do a good job and your car will be ready on time ;)

Trust that Phil will do a good job and your car will be ready on time ;)

I do trust him, god i have seen his work and im sure it will be 100% top notch works-man-ship and a wicked end result, and i do know it will be on time :p:lol::lol:

Na, fair does i shall let phil rest, in all fairness i ant been in contact with him since thursday, may be even wednesday :lol:

Don't you just love that editorial power :lol:

:teeth: