About to order new 350z 300bhp- gun metal grey.

ashley

I have £30k to spend and only tested this car with 276 bhp and loved it i also think its gorgeous and the best looking on the road for me,just wondered if anyone has come across other cars that have given them a good challenge on the road or others that have tried and failed.I currently own an astra coupe turbo with no mods (200 bhp).

:welcome: mate!!

Theres lots that try and fail believe me, you find that everything on the road wants to race you. Had a bash with a Carrera 4S and I wasn't that far away from it, had to back off at 100 cos was getting peppered with stones. My mates got an A3 3.2 and I struggle against him in the wet purely down to traction (he's got the quattro) but in the dry he's no chance.

My most entertaining incident (although obviously not for the other party) was going round a wet bend at about 80mph with a Punto trying to follow me and watching him in my rear view lose it, get a tank slapper on and end up going into the wall big time! He was ok so I can laugh about it and serves him right for being so stupid!

If you get the chance to get it on the track do it, its really really good. All in all mate you'll not regret it and you'll find that you've got a big :teeth: permanently etched onto your face!

Ashley,

It's horse for courses mate. depends what you want from your car. I used to have an Impreza, a very different car to the Zed.

Try and get an extended test drive, like a few hours before deciding. I luv 'em but if it's out and out performance, get something like an Evo, Exige etc.

Cheers

K