Aftermarket Headunit

Kings

Hi all, I am about to try & start fitting my Kenwood Double din headunit, i have everything I need (I think!)

A quick question to those who have installed one with the Bose speakers

With the Pac ROEM harness adaptor, does the Bose sub connect to the new headunit by the specific sub out (RCA connection) or is it wired in with the speakers?

Any help you can give would be great.

Many thanks

With the Pac ROEM harness adaptor, does the Bose sub connect to the new headunit by the specific sub out (RCA connection) or is it wired in with the speakers?

Its all wired in to the PAC ROEM. HU attaches to that, the unit sorts out the levels which get sent off to the bass amp and the other speaker amp and then to the speakers. Not extra connectors needed, only the PAC ROEM. Make sure you wire it up right and it will work fine :thumbs:

i jus read the psot bout wat other things i need to fit my alpine touchscreen dvd player. where i can i buy the loom from as i have the bose system at the moment also whre can you buy the loom so u still have use of the steering wheel controls, thnk u

i jus read the psot bout wat other things i need to fit my alpine touchscreen dvd player. where i can i buy the loom from as i have the bose system at the moment also whre can you buy the loom so u still have use of the steering wheel controls, thnk u

I think you will find all you need in post #2....